So clearly I’m really far behind. Look at all the things you guys got since I was away from my computer. Hahaha. ;)
Obviously we’re all assuming it’s Caskett - but is there any other couple on a major network that this could apply to?
‘ALWAYS’ IN ITALIC!!! PLEEEASE!!! IT’S CASKETT
OMG THIS IS SO CASKETT. Because the next things:
- You can see that at first it says: “Read on because said iterm of the seeing-imparied variety involves a couple that a lot of fans want to see get it on, ACTUALLY getting on”. This is because Castle and Beckett are the most married couple you can see and everyone want them together for real.
- “Popular network serie” Castle’s been very popular lately.
- “Their nookie will not be of the ‘dream sequence’ sort - it’s for real”. Here, Castle and Beckett got “together” in the noir episode so…
- “Their booster will be pleased”. Of course we will pleased, it’s Caskett.
- “Most of their boosters will be pleased. A few will probably grumble that it’s too soon, and the show is skipping too many beats in the pair’s unrequited love story for their coming together to be truly satisfaying (Mind you, a few people were ALWAYS going to grumble, weren’t they).” I think here we have the example of what the Castle Fandom is always discusing, some of them want them together now and others want them to wait. And of course don’t forget the word, the word that is the most importat to this show ALWAYS, it’s in italics.
I don’t know what you think.
Don’t ruin my fun with your logic.
“It’s for real, yo” ….yo?…i don’t know you but that makes me think in Esposito, could be a reference?
^^ asdfghjkl I forgot that, IT’S TOTALLY CASKETT!!
Um not to be the Castle downer but from what I’ve heard, its talking about Fringe. At least thats what I immediately thought and I love both shows equally so…